Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hook it up

The February issue of House Beautiful showcased 101 hooks.
Well, I never thought I was in the market for unique hooks but after seeing all of these beauties, I need some all of a sudden.
One source in particular caught my eye - The Hook Lady.
Another great thing about this site are the prices...and they have more than just hooks.
Here are a few of her offerings...


I love her - perfect for a beach house.

For the man in your life.





Dogwood Hook
I think your home has added value if you have a Dogwood tree, maybe its a Southern thing.



An owl to go along with the bird/owl craze these days.




A Victorian Double Coat hook - I like it.


I also liked these from the Knob Store.





I love a giraffe, not sure why, but I think this guy is very cute.




Also, perfect for you dog's leash - also offered in aluminum.

And of course there is always something great at Anthropologie


Pressed Flower hook - opaque


Dunluce Hook
This is one of my favorites.

It's functional jewelry for your wall!
Now I just need to find out where I can put them.

No comments:

Post a Comment