Sunday, July 31, 2011

What I am proud of...

It has been over a year since I posted anything at all on this blog...I do love interior design and love to follow blogs, read books, magazines, watch HGTV (some of the shows), same goes for DIY. I find my self drinking all of the ideas, trends, and creative new concepts....There is alot of input, but little output on my part. The past year & a half has been pretty hectic for us. Right about the time I stopped blogging, we sold our house, found out we were pregnant, moved in with my parents for a summer and later on into our new house, then came John Henry and life with two small children...I have my own business and a few clients here and there. After John Henry was born I stopped working all together. Now that I am ready to be back into the swing of things there is not a whole lot going on. I follow other designers from time to time...they seem to be about my age, with small children and blogging all of the time, working, raising a family, just managing life so well. I am not one of those girls. I am not proud of the fact that I have not posted on this blog in so long, I am not proud that I do not have amazing projects to photograph daily. And I am realizing that these are my own crazy expectations that I am trying to live up to...
So, I have decided to be honest, admit that I am not one of those girls that can do it all (although I wish I was), and keep blogging, and tell you about the things that I am proud of and the little things that I am doing, because even if I don't have an amazing project going on, my house is my canvas and things are always changing around here. So, while I get phase 2 of this blog out there...enjoy this picture of my ongoing, amazing, most rewarding projects yet....this is what I am proud of...

No comments:

Post a Comment